Joanna supports creative and healthy development in all phases of a woman’s life, honoring her authentic mental, emotional and spiritual yearnings as she moves into freedom and health.
Her book, Healing Your Hungry Heart, gives frank descriptions of secret emotional and personal challenges when living with an eating disorder and how to use them as opportunities for healing.
Using stories from her personal struggles with bulimia along with stories from a wide range of women she has known, Joanna offers hope, inspiration and specific healing practices. She writes to adult women in their 30s, 40s, 50s and beyond.
Receive our monthly newsletter
Additional entries from Joanna:
- Six “What If?” Eating Disorder Recovery Questions on Independence Day
- How a nightmare prepares you for positive change in eating disorder recovery. Don’t Be Scared. It’s a Good Thing.
- Getting a 12-Step Sponsor? Caution Required
- Six Categories of Care for Eating Disorder Recovery: How are you doing?
- Internal Harmony and Healing is Goal of Psychotherapy